Mission Statement: Tillamook Education Foundation exists to generate excitement and hope about education, and to provide an opportunity for citizens to give their gifts of time, talents and treasures for the purpose of enhancing and expanding educational opportunities for school-age children.
The goals of the Foundation are to:
* Provide financial support to enhance classroom learning;
* Provide support for programs or projects to meet the specialized needs of all students;
* Promote community-wide involvement of citizens time and talents to enhance educational programs and
* Establish an endowment to provide perpetual funding for educational opportunities.
The three focus areas of funding for 2006-07 school year are:
* Natural Resource Education Projects
* After School / Summer School Projects/ Community Education
Classroom Support for Teachers.
The Mayor's Ball